Prostate stimulation is easier these days because of the many prostate massagers in the market and one of the best prostate massagers come from Aneros. Countless men have experienced the incredible sexual pleasure of the male g spot orgasm because of their products. These are patented anatomically designed p spot stimulators that have given men the joys of the ultimate orgasm. Any product from their full line of prostate massagers can take you there with some practice and patience. Elusive it may be, achieving the male g spot orgasm is one step closer with an Aneros prostate massager. If you are ready for a mind blowing prostate orgasm that will send body-tingling pleasures, get ready for the line of Aneros products and start with some prostate stimulation.
There are many Aneros prostate massagers to choose from and to make your choice a better informed one we will provide you a side-by-side comparison so you can start enjoying yourself with some prostate stimulation. We recommend the MGX for those who are just starting out - but you can also go straight away for more advanced prostate massagers if you are more experienced. The Classic, Helix and Maximus are popular choices and many attest to their delicious performance. The Eupho and Progasm are for the more seasoned practitioner of prostate stimulation and wish to have a different tool with which to achieve the ultimate orgasm.
As stated previously, men starting out with their prostate stimulation journey are recommended to select the MGX and you can learn more about why that is and more about the Helix, Eupho, and Progasm. Let’s get started.
How it works:
The Old Way
Prostate massage or milking the prostate is an acquired skill and though you may be the best at knowing how the prostate massage is going, doing it solo has its issues. Predominantly, trouble with reach and flexibility come to mind and thus the alternative was usually to have someone skilled perform the prostate massage. A doctor, massage therapist, nurse, sex worker or a partner were the common go to guys.
The Aneros Way
With the Aneros prostate stimulators, it has now been made possible for men to do solo sessions and reach the p spot without straining to reach and getting all twisted. No more discomfort and awkward interactions with others, just plain discreet and comfortable. Anal Kegel exercises are the key to experiencing the ultimate orgasm and Aneros helps you with intelligently designed prostate stimulators that are based on the human anatomy. Aneros also capitalizes on designs that have a self-pivoting mechanism which stimulates the prostate internally and delivers external stimulation to the taint which adds to the sexual delights of the user.
Reach the Super Orgasm:
You can reach the Super-O by using an Aneros prostate stimulator. Lucky if you get it the first time but these prostate massagers are so delightful that even if you do not reach the Super-O, the experience is still rewarding. You will look forward to the next session as you begin to build an increased understanding of the wonderful sensations you had and the new ones waiting to be discovered.
Aneros Male Prostate Stimulator - MGX
The Aneros flagship product is the MGX. It is enjoyed by the beginners, experienced and the masters alike. Featuring a balanced head for optimum contact, a ribbed stem for extra stimulation, and a standard thick p-tab, it is no wonder that the reviews in a number of publications all over the globe applaud this prostate stimulator that is efficient in all aspects.
As an entry level Aneros prostate massager, beginners receive the perfect introduction to prostate stimulation. Sufferers of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) can also relieve themselves of the discomfort and pain from an enlarged prostate in a natural way.
Designed with a slim head, penetration is easy and the thin shaft slips right in effortlessly. Anatomically designed, the sphincter muscle accepts it with ease and follows your curves as you go in straight for your prostate to deliver the contact which enables you to work it for a delightful therapeutic and stimulating prostate massage.
- Medical research directed design allows it to conform to the requirements of a medical device and a male sex toy.
- Made from only FDA approved medical grade materials .
- The MGX from Aneros is the recommended prostate massager for those suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and beginners exploring prostate massage therapy.
- The anatomically designed MGX has a tip that is curved shape which allows the user hands-free action to stimulate the prostate. When full inserted and positioned, you can begin the delicious therapeutic massage. This results in an increased blood flow, as well as a flushing of the prostatic fluid and nasty toxins that have built up which contributes to the enlargement causing pain.
- Sphincter muscle contractions moves the tip of the prostate stimulator to come in contact with the prostate gland for a completely hands-free therapeutic massage.
- A cycle of contraction and relaxation keep the hands-free therapeutic massage going without any intervention from the user.
- The curvature of the handle is anatomically designed as well. While everything is going on in there, the handle simultaneously massages the perineum to heighten the experience.
Aneros Male Prostate Stimulator - Helix Classic & Helix Syn
For the experienced practitioner of prostate stimulation, the Helix and Helix Syn are the preferred Aneros products. They fall in the middle between the MGX and the products for the more advanced users like the Eupho and Progasm.
The Helix is the new generation of prostate stimulators from Aneros. With a larger and flatter bulbous head compared to the MGX, it is just right size for the one moving up from the MGX while providing additional contact surface. You can better pivot the Helix as well because of the stem that is angled and thin. While stated as the one for those moving up from the MGX, the vigorous massage is delicious for all users, whatever level they are.
An improvement from the Helix is Helix Syn. The rigid interior of the helix syn is covered by a Velvet Touch Silicone layer and it delivers just the right stiffness and the silicone layer adds comfort and pleasure. The material has also changed from plastic to a yummy, smooth and flexible rubber. It also has greater flexibility at the base for better and extended mobility.
- At 1 -1/16″,the Aneros Helix Classic has a slightly larger head compared to the 3/4″ of the MGX.
- The 15/16″ width of the middle part is a tad narrower compared to the 1” MGX.The Helix also delivers a more robust massage because of its larger bulbous head.
- Stimulation of the soft and sensitive spot between your ball sack and asshole is done via the round perineum tip (P-Tip). By massaging the perineum, the stimulation helps achieve stiffer boners and leads as well to intense orgasms.
- Please discuss the use of a prostate massager that is larger than the Aneros MGX with your doctor.
Aneros Male Prostate Stimulator - Vice
The Aneros Vice V-Series Male Prostate Stimulator is different from the average product out there where anatomy is not even considered on the design. Vice has every curve anatomically designed and will fit the human body perfectly, this results in an unbelievable prostate massage experience. The multi-patterned vibe is also a nice addition that will send you to pleasurable heights never imagined.
- Vice measures 5” in length, 4” in width and 4” in max circumference. The 4” insertable length is also perfect for intermediate users. .
- Readily available AAA batteries power the unit.
- 3 vibe patterns and 3 intensity levels all in an ultra-quiet package.
- The Vice is anatomically designed for better comfort and optimum contact with the prostate for an easy, safe and mind altering massage.
Aneros Male Prostate Stimulator - Eupho Syn & Eupho Classic
Compared to any other model, the design is decidedly longer and thinner for the Aneros Eupho and Eupho Syn. At first glance, Eupho prostate massagers may look that they are for beginners but they are really for the advanced user.
With the most number of patents, the Eupho can be considered as the Aneros product model that is most advanced. Recommended only for the seasoned Aneros user, the proportionally longest and slimmest one in the bunch has a dime-style p tab and an extremely thin tip. The Eupho also tops the charts in mobility as it offers phenomenal movement. One thing, the user must have highly developed PC muscles for them to enjoy and control the Eupho. Dancing around the prostate, the thin head delivers subtle sensations slightly less than other Aneros models.
The Classic Eupho design takes on some improvements and the result is the Eupho Syn. Most significant of which is the Velvet Touch Silicone layer that give you luxurious comfort and pleasure.
Feedback regarding the velvet layer indicates an improved performance. The sphincter muscle is said to grab it more efficiently which results in better placement that delivers a mind blowing prostate orgasm.
- The Eupho has a 3/4″ diameter narrow tip and a thin mid-ridge diameter of 15/16″.
- Designed specifically for men with highly developed sphincter muscles who can control the Eupho to the right spot and deliver a pleasurable P-spot massage/orgasm.
- The Eupho trains the sphincter muscle to develop, become stronger and have better control. This results in improved performance and improved blood flow for a stiffer, longer and harder boner that last longer.
Aneros Male Prostate Stimulator - Progasm
One of the newest and the largest prostate stimulator in the Aneros line is the Progasm, The people have spoken and they wanted an agile, larger and more filling stimulator so Aneros created Progasm. Because it is so large, it is only recommended for masters in prostate stimulation. The Progasm experience will also be different because of a new round-ball style perineum tab, It disperses the pressure for the perineum differently compared to the dime and standard p tabs. Another addition is the Kundalini or k-tab which is also in a round-ball style that applies pressure to an acupressure point at the base of the spine to complement the delights of prostate stimulation.
- Measuring at a tip width of 1.25”, it is larger than other prostate massagers which are on average 1”.
- The mid-ridge is even bigger at a width of 1.30” which will definitely fill you up.
- Compared to other massagers, it a wider a Stem to Perineum Distance at 1.52”
- It is bigger and it also goes deeper with an insertable length of 4.5”. Others are only about 4”.
- The p-tab has been redesigned in the Progasm and Progasm Jr. It now features a round-ball style perineum tab, The new Kundalini or k-tab delivers stimulation to the tailbone which is believed to be the spot where life-force energy emanates. This is according to Indian chakra meditation where Kundalini comes from. You will experience yummy sensations up and down your back and spine which adds to the sensations from the prostate massage.
Aneros Male Prostate Stimulator - Progasm Jr.
For those that might not be ready for the Aneros Progasm just yet, you can have the Aneros Progasm Jr. It takes the best features Progasm and reduces the size.
- Similar large 1.25” and wide mid-ridge
- Perineum and K-Tab
- Reduced size for those that might not be ready for the Aneros Progasm just yet
- The Progasm Jr. reduces insertable length from 4.5” to only 3.6 inches
- Feedback indicates a prostate massage that resulted in a larger amount of ejaculate.
How to Use an Aneros Prostate Massager
Lube the Aneros massager and your hole (inside and out) with a water-based lube. Insert the massager with the curve pointing towards your stomach and let it go - hands-free.
Flexing and relaxing your pelvic floor muscle will activate stimulation of the perineum via the p tab on the Aneros Prostate Massager.
This cycle causes the massager to stimulate the prostate, anal canal, sphincter and perineum by pressing and pivoting against it for some amazing sensations,
Training with the Aneros will eventually generate natural contractions from the pelvic floor muscles and promote climactic release. Mastery of the art will allow you to move the Aneros without using your hands and achieve the Super-O.
There are 3 things to know for easy insertion and they are lubrication, position and a relaxed anus.
For the best insertion positions:
- lying on your side with lower leg straight, upper leg bent to your chest and hips cocked.
- lay on your back with a pillow underneath your lower back, bend your legs to your chest.
Pointing the Aneros the right way, requires pointing the tip towards your stomach and during penetration you have to ease it in as you push out. Once completely inside, minor adjustments may be required for the p tab and k tab. Keep the p tab and k tab contact areas dry for optimum stimulation.
In case you ass is not relaxed, please do not force the massager. Play with your ass and stretch it gently until it becomes receptive to the massager. You only need to go about half-way because the muscles will draw it in at that point.
Lube and Aneros
When in doubt about what lube to use, grab the water-based one as it will not react negatively against all materials. It is not recommended for use where it will sit for more than 20 minutes inside the bum. It will dry out from absorption and make it hard to take out - go for silicone based. Don’t use silicone lubes with silicone toys and don’t use oil based lubes with latex or rubber toys.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Aneros prostate massagers are also popular when it comes to treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Doctors recommend it as a natural way of alleviating the pain and discomfort.
From the 1800’s to about the early 1960’s, prostate massage was the most recommended natural and drug-free treatment but since the time of prostate medication it has lost favor. Prostate massage is regaining its popularity and it is largely due to drug ineffectiveness and side effects. Also, since the popularity of male sex toys, prostate massage was rediscovered to provide prostate orgasms.