The rings are well made and were the correct size. But the smallest one is kind of unusable. It didn’t let me get as big as I should get. And after using it for 15 minutes the tip of my wang got cold. That didn’t feel good so I took it off and was a little panicked for a bit. So I’m probably not gonna use that one again. Also the packaging says it some of the materials it’s made from could cause cancer. That wasn’t in the product description.
These fit really well, but I didn't look well enough at the packaging (or even think of it). These rings are made of nickel, which, for those with allergies to certain kinds of metal, is the most common allergen. So I can't use these rings any more. However, if you know you don't have such an allergy, I would recommend these as a cheap alternative to others out there that can cost up to $45 or more.