When getting ready for a date or hookup, you need to prepare your body and a whole set of things so your sexy encounter can flow as smoothly as a dick through a well-lubed ass. Here we'll share eight tips, so check all the boxes for your preparations.
- You met this hot guy online.
- You've been sexting with him for a while.
- You decided to invite him over for a hookup.
- Like TayTay would say: Are you ready for it? (enter intense beat).
If you prepare with anticipation, you'll be able to relax and enjoy the night with your crush without worrying about things that might ruin the fun for you or him.
1. Establish play rules beforehand.
There are rules, even if it's going to be just a short, casual fling. Right? This is not only about defining things like who's hosting and who's bottoming, but also whether it's going to be just oral if kisses are allowed, or even if you're drinking something before having sex.
Having this conversation before he comes over can help you avoid unpleasant situations and have your expectations clear and accurate about everything.
For example, you can let him know if there are definitive turn-offs for you, for example:
- Using his cellphone while he's with you.
- Having a bad breath.
- Biting when kissing.
- Having smelly feet.
- Being too harsh or violent.
It would be best to discuss what you'd like to have done or do when you hook up, so you know what to expect and don't feel disappointed or uncomfortable. This is vital to see if it's even worth it that you meet in person.
It doesn't have to be an awkward conversation or negotiation; you can do it with a little flirty and hot sexting.
2. Music is your biggest ally.
A great idea to turn up the heat in the bedroom is with music. The right music has the potential to set and lead the mood while you're at it. So, if you have time for it, we suggest you create the perfect playlist for a mind-blowing sexual encounter.
You can create a playlist with inviting and sensual songs or fun and classic hits that will have you dirty dancing before rolling in bed. With the right choices, you can create a playlist that leads the moods and actions, going from chill, playful, intensity, passion, and romance, or however, you want your hookup to go.
If you've been chatting with him for days, maybe you know what kind of music he likes, and it would be great if you could look for the sexiest songs by his favorite singers and include them in your playlist. Here we give you a list of some sexy songs you could consist of:
- 'Sexy MF' by Prince
- 'Video Phone' by Beyoncé
- 'Lollipop' by Lil Wayne
- 'Climax' by Usher
- 'WAP' by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion
- 'Montero (Call Me By Your Name)' by Lil' Nas X
- Body Party' by Ciara
- 'I Touch Myself' by Divinyls
- 'Buttons' by The Pussycat Dolls
- 'Sex With Me' by Rihanna
- 'You Really Got Me' by The Kinks
- 'Fire and Ice' by Pat Benatar
- 'Do Not Disturb' by Halestorm
- 'Do You Get Excited' by Roxette
- 'I'm a Slave 4 U' by Britney Spears
- 'I'm Your Boogie Man' by KC and The Sunshine Band
- 'Dangerous Woman' by Ariana Grande
- 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' by Def Leppard
- 'I Need a Man to Love' by Janis Joplin
- 'Loaded Gun' by Tyler Hilton
Try to pick songs you like and which go with the mood. If you don't have time to produce a playlist, you can choose one from Spotify's playlists for each mood; from romantic to intense.
3. Have all sex essentials at hand.
There are little things as unpleasant in bead as having to stop, get dressed, and run to the convenience store to get some condoms. You need to be ready and have all sex essentials hat hand for when they're needed.
Whether you're planning to take your hookup to the bedroom, go at it in the living room or the bathtub, you need to have all you need at a close vicinity; a nightstand, a shelf, a table, or wherever you think it's convenient.
Some things you might need are:
- Condoms: always go for safe sex in your first hookup with a guy, even if you're on the pill.
- Lube: A must if you're having anal sex, or you can have some flavored lube for oral.
- Dental dams: If you or your partner prefer to use them for rim jobs, it's better to have a stash of them
- Baby wipes or toilet paper: To clean up if there's some mess or to remove remaining lube from your bodies.
Other things you might want to have at hand are sex toys and kinky gear. Please don't have them in sight since some gay men may still find them taboo (I know, shocking!), but have them close if the occasion requires them.
4. Get yourself nice and clean.
While the previous tips are things you can do with days of anticipation, getting your body ready is something you need to do right before your hookup and every time you're going to meet a guy for sex or a date in general.
Believe me, if you care about the other guy's bad breath or smelly feet, they care about yours too, and your hygiene can be a determinant factor for them. Besides, being neat and clean helps boost your confidence for when the time comes for him to kiss or lick your whole body; you know you're so clean he could eat sushi from your body.
Now, here's a little checklist for when you're getting your body ready for that hookup:
- Brush your teeth.
- Shave or trim your beard.
- Manscape, don't let your bush be out of control.
- Have a hot shower.
- Moisturize your body with lotion.
- Clip your nails.
- Clean your ears.
- Douche thoroughly if you're going to bottom
- Wear a kinky jockstrap or a sexy brief or boxer that enhances your junk.
- Pick an outfit that makes you feel hot and confident.
After you do all of this, the cherry on top can be wearing an alluring cologne that makes him weak on the knees.
5. Make your place neat and clean.
I've been with guys who ate me up amazingly, and the chemistry was great, but if their bedrooms were messy, all I was thinking about was: "When was the last time he changed these bedsheets?." I never saw them again, so clean your house as well as you did with your body if you want to impress your crush. Yes, you made your body clean, but your space reflects who you are, and you want to give a good impression.
A clean space can boost sexual arousal; that's a fact. You can even get scented candles to freshen up your room and put you and your date in the mood. Also, remember to have a special "sex sheet" or a towel to clean up any mess when you're at it.
It's not enough to have your bedroom, living room, or bathroom clean if you plan to have sex there; all your house (or at least the places he might be in) needs to be clean. A tidy hose creates a sexually inviting environment, so you know what to do.
6. Be safe in general.
Hooking up with guys you meet online can be kind of scary since not all hookups come with good intentions. There are always assholes who may want to rob you or do some harm to you, so it's better to be safe than sorry.
You can keep all your cash and other valuables hidden and out of sight as a precaution. If you have a portable videogame console, a tablet, a laptop, or any gadget that can be just taken with one hand, hide it in your closet or under your bed.
Every time I'm going to meet a guy for a hookup, I send a picture of him to my best friend. You never know when a stranger has bad intentions, so it's better to have someone know you're going on a hot date and report to them periodically to let them know you're still alright. Be safe out there.
7. Enjoy the moment and have fun.
What's the point of having a guy over for a hookup if you're going to be worrying about everything and not living in the moment? All these tips are for you to relax and forget about worries that can come out at the moment, and you just focus on meeting and having fun with this guy.
Some things you can do to make the most out of this encounter are:
- Be the conversation starter, and don't let awkward silences happen.
- Talk about everything that makes you know more about him, and help him learn more about you.
- Make frequent eye contact; it's possible that he'll be nervous too about meeting a stranger, so let him know he can trust you with non-verbal communication.
- Be touchy if he allows you to; it's a hookup, you're about to touch each other as much as possible.
- Cuddle in bed before and after sex if you're into it.
Remember that this is possibly the last time you'll see each other, so enjoy your time, have fun, laugh, moan, lick, kiss, enjoy each other's bodies.
8. Do what makes you feel sexy.
Alright, this is not a tip or step per se, but if you think there are other things you consider essential when preparing for a hookup and they're not on this list, you should do them still. What matters the most when getting ready to receive a hot guy at home is that you feel comfortable, sexy, safe, and give a good impression to him.
Do you want to prepare something to eat? Do you like to offer one of your wide variety of kinds of tea? Are you going to surprise him with a lap dance? Are you going to ask him if you could record yourselves having sex?
Try to have everything prepared beforehand so you don't waste time and everything can run smoothly, and you enjoy your encounter with him the most. Being prepared is sexy; remember that, and remember to do whatever makes you feel hot and ready for the perfect hookup.