Inherits from the classic.
The MGX is just one of the Aneros Trident Series of prostate stimulators. Its heritage comes from the classic MGX that catapulted the p-spot stim market to its popularity. It is made from FDA approved materials that are guaranteed to be safe for your body. It is made for hands free p-spot pleasure and it is ergonomically designed and angled to massage the p-spot. The ribbed stem adds stimulation for the anal canal and the wew Trident arms allows it to move better. There is also a perineum tab to stimulate the p-spot from the outside and a Kundalini tab that stimulates and delivers pleasure up the back. Finally, the contoured MAMA (Multi-Axial Motion Architecture) body enables it to move laterally and rotationally. This is an extra dimension to the usual sensations you experience and brings you closer and easier to the super-O.
- FDA approved materials
- Hands free pleasure
- Ergonomically designed and angled to massage the p-spot
- Ribbed stem adds stimulation for the anal canal
- New Trident arms so it moves better
- Perineum tab to stimulate the p-spot from the outside
- Kundalini tab stimulates and delivers pleasure up the back
- Contoured MAMA (Multi-Axial Motion Architecture) body for lateral and rotational movement
- Insertable Length: 3.40”
- Tip Width: 0.77”
- Mid-Ridge Width: 0.98”
- Stem to Perineum Distance: 1.65”
Catapult yourself to the super-O. Buy one today.
This was my first prostate stimulator and I think it was a good intro haha. Definitely felt nice and comfortable, getting off was more enjoyable, and it is easy to clean. Everyone's body is different but I think I will prefer a larger shaped or more curved model in the future to hit my "spot" even better. I learned I can handle more stimulation, but wanted to ease into it first. This was a good choice for that.